The Enterprise Architecture Maturity Assessment gives an organisation an independent, expert assessment of its current IT capabilities and its capacity to affect change.
It reviews current technologies, processes, and strategies, their alignment to future business objectives, and details the steps required to meet future needs, providing the foundation for a successful IT transformation journey.
Enterprise Architecture Maturity Assessment provides
A comprehensive report
Report detailing current IT capabilities, highlighting strengths and weaknesses, and the organisation’s capacity to affect change.
IT maturity roadmap
Roadmap to reach the desired IT maturity level, recommending incremental steps of progression, with processes, strategies, and technologies.
Collaboration with key stakeholders to capture their expectations, challenges, and requirements, to inform the roadmap.
In-depth gap analysis to identify disparities between current and desired IT maturity levels, with detailed incremental steps outlined for each identified item.
Tracking progress towards the desired maturity levels, and ensuring appropriate governance.
Presentation of findings
Clear presentation of findings, explaining current capability, potential improvements, and the path to achieving them.
Clear path to IT transformation
Basis for a starting successful IT transformation journey: providing a clear current state assessment and roadmap.
Identifies potential risks early on, so they can be proactively addressed, minimising disruptions, and costs.
Improved IT-business alignment
Aligns the evolution of IT with business objectives, increases the support IT provides to business operations.
Armed with insights, you can make well-informed decisions about strategic initiatives and resource allocation, reducing the risk of costly missteps.
A thorough assessment involves engaging key stakeholders, ensuring their buy-in and commitment to the transformation journey, which is vital for its success.
By setting clear steps and stages for the IT transformation, the service improves tracking and governance.
Why use Speculo?
- Unbiased and transparent assessments and recommendations
- Built in quality control across all service offerings
- A bespoke service tailored to your organisation’s needs
- Highly experienced and expert individuals with industry recognised qualifications
- Extensive experience of adhering and working within top-tier methodologies and frameworks
- Access to Speculo’s vast wealth of knowledge, unique experience, and expansive support network.
- Access our expertise on a fractional and on demand basis
- A proven approach that consistently delivers results and measurable value